Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014

Although I do enjoy an occasional frufru coffee, I have never been an avid coffee drinker *gasp*,  so I have been quite pleased to indulge in a new tea obsession!  I have always liked tea, but my obsession was reawakened when we toured the Celestial Seasonings factory last month.

I tend to be a "find something I like and stop trying new things" kind of girl, so I am trying to break out of that habit and try some new teas.  I have been pleasantly surprised!  Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my jasmine green.  I could drink it all day, every day and never get tired of it.  And Good Earth sweet and spicy is a close second, but I have been broadening my horizons and enjoying the ride!


My new little teapot! Short and stout ;)

Yum! I can't get enough of this tea! I prefer it iced.

This one is good hot or cold!

A new one, with a nice caffeine kick, to add to my favorites!  Tastes a little gingerbready.

My cute little chefs, to watch over the tea making process :P


Off to enjoy another cup, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That is one clean stove and shiny teapot! :-) Blessings on your tea.

    ReplyDelete